Sharon Siwale-Fumbeshi

Sharon Siwale-Fumbeshi
Me, Myself and I

Sunday 18 September 2011

My little prayer for mother Zambia


Dear Lord, Jehovah God, I pray for peace as Mother Zambia goes to the poll.
I pray for my motherland to be peaceful as it has always been. I pray for the men and women to uphold by the teachings of our Lord Jesus Chris of love and peace.
Lord I pray in Jesus’ name that all those with evil plans, may their plans be thwarted and put to shame.
Lord for it is written ‘’ No weapon forged against you, shall prosper.’’
Lord we live by your word, without them we are nothing, we are comforted by your word and we trust in your word.
For it is also written ‘’ As the flowers fall and the the grass withers, the word of God stands on forever.’’
It’s your word Jehovah that will transcend across the great nation and you alone God shall choose a great leader that will lead the nation to greater heights. May the leader that is elected be accepted by all peace loving Zambians and soldiers of the Lord’s army.
I pray for the holy blood of Jesus Christ to cover my place of birth, my sanctuary, my pride.
Zambia is not only my place of birth but where my family and dear friends are. Lord I don’t want to lose each and everyone of them. I thank you Lord Jesus that the devil has no place in a Christian nation. He shall forever remain defeated. We shall forever trample over him until the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I pray for all my fellow Zambians  to stand together and pray for peace, as it is at these times that the devil takes advantage. Zambians have never sort any form of  political asylum, therefore it shall remain like that.
Lord I can safely say am proud to be Zambian, a land of peace and love, joy.
Lord my this prayer minister to each and every person who reads it…
Thank you Lord for this great nation..
Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment